- Topics will change on a regular basis. The setting will reflect these topics. We will write weekly updates on the boards next to the entrances. We will start the term with the topic of Fairy Tales and Pirates.
- Communication & Language: In Nursery we focus a lot on speaking and listening skills. To support your children at home we will be sending home Firm Foundations Packs which support early Literacy skills. These will come home on a FRIDAY and must be returned on a WEDNESDAY.
- Maths: In Nursery our focus are the numbers from zero to ten. To support your children at home count everything! E.g. Pegging out the washing, cooking, meal times.
- Show & Tell – FRIDAYS (alternate between boys and girls)
- Library – Each week the children will have the opportunity to choose a library book which they can take home and keep for the week – FRIDAYS
- Family Morning every FRIDAY morning until 9.15am. Please stay and share a book or a game with your child. All siblings welcome
Our weekly PE sessions will be on a MONDAY in the hall and therefore your child must have either a pair of named plimsolls or trainers kept in their PE bags along with full school PE kit, at all times. Your child will also have access to the outside classroom at all times therefore please ensure they have warm clothes and appropriate footwear every day.